E-WELD Shield spray gunKód produktu: HW0180
The E-WELD Shield Spray gun is an application system for E-WELD Shield surface protection that leaves a ceramic protective film on the bars of plasma- and laser cutters in order to prevent slag from building up.
Individual adjustment of spray strength and air flow = optimal utilization of the separating agent
Environmentally compatible because the propellant is compressed air
The surface protection is poured directly into the cap of the spray gun, and the air hose of the compressed air supply is connected to the spray gun. The spray pattern is fast and easy to adapt to the needs to be covered, such as the air quantity by means of the continuously adjustable air micrometer. The spray gun pressure is designed for a pressure of 3 bar max.
Související odkazy na "E-WELD Shield spray gun"
|VYBERTE ZPŮSOB APLIKACE:||sprejové pistole|
|Množství dílů:||jednotlivé díly|
Maintenance of the support grid bars of plasma- and laser cutting systems
- Pour the surface protection directly into the cap of the E-WELD Shield Spray Gun.
- Connect the air hose of the compressed air supply to the spray gun.
- Continuously adjustable spray pattern, continuously adjustable air micrometer
- If necessary, interpose a pressure regulator between spray gun and compressed air supply.
- For cleaning please refer to the Operating Manual.